Thanks for your interest in guest blogging for OptiMonk! 🙂
Before diving into the details, consider reading some of our recent articles to develop a sense of what we publish and how we write.
Our ideal readers are online marketers of small and medium-sized companies and ecommerce site owners. We are looking for posts that teach and give value to them. Address their needs, fears, challenges, burning questions, pain points.
Guest blogs should:
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Not be self-promotional.
- Not include more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Include a call-to-action at the end, e.g. social sharing or commenting.
- Be at least 1000 words.
- Be practical and actionable.
- Use a friendly voice.
- Include many examples (with screenshots).
- Not include stock photos.
- Be optimized for the right keywords.
- Include an author bio with a headshot. (This is a great place to include any promotional link.)
Supporting images, interactive content, or videos: Don’t worry about the cover image, we’ll take care of that. But if you have a suggestion, send us a high res image.
- Images (PNG, JPG): Provide any high res images you would like to include within your Word doc.
- Infographics, videos, and interactive content: Include the embed code for the infographic within your Word doc.
Please keep in mind that if your article doesn’t meet our requirements, we won’t publish it.