Relevance, relevance, relevance.
That’s the most important factor when it comes to website optimization.
It’s not enough to just have a single one-size-fits-all message on your website. You need your messages to be relevant to your users and for them to feel like they’re being given a custom experience.
Website personalization can help to create a customer journey that’s unique, remarkable, and meaningful on a personal level. It’ll help you boost sales, grow your lists, and win customers for life… all at the same time.
Customization is an essential part of success, whether we’re talking about your landing page headlines, your homepage, or your popups and other overlays.
Here’s how you can create a solid website personalization strategy that will make your brand memorable and lead to higher conversions:
- Analyze your current customer journey.
- Check your data for more insights on your traffic.
- Brainstorm ideas for solutions.
- Prioritize your idea backlog.
- Create the campaigns.
- Run experiments to test different ideas.
- Evaluate results and optimize.
- Go back to step one and repeat!
Click here for a detailed guide on each step of the website personalization process.