Justuno is an advanced lead generation tool for ecommerce businesses that helps you collect more leads and make more sales using advanced targeting rules. However, Justuno is not without its limitations, which is why you might want to consider other options.
Looking for the best Justuno alternative to convert more website traffic into paying customers? You’re in the right place! In this article, we’ll discuss the best Justuno alternatives in 2022.
Let’s get right into it!
3 main reasons you might need a Justuno alternative
Justuno has generally positive reviews in the Shopify App Store, but there are a number of complaints that come up again and again.
1. Complicated features and UI
Many users report that Justuno could be more user friendly. There are lots of options, and it’s not always clear which of those a user should choose to create high-converting popups. Many Justuno competitors are easier to use and take less time to learn.
2. Difficult to use for mobile campaigns
One of the most important trends across the entire ecommerce industry is that more and more visitors are using mobile devices to shop online. That’s why it’s crucial for lead generation software to work efficiently on mobile.
Some Justuno users report that the mobile exit-intent technology doesn’t work perfectly and that they have to manually edit their popups to look good on mobile.
Although Justuno does have a free plan, it only allows a limited number of visitors. Before long you’ll have to pay, and as you grow you’ll likely need to keep upgrading your subscription.
Top 10 Justuno alternatives
The Justuno alternatives we’ve collected below offer comparable (or even better!) features, at a much lower monthly cost.
Let’s see what the first option has to offer.
OptiMonk is one of the best on-site message solutions on the market, because it not only allows you to create popups that turn visitors into subscribers, but also to do it in a smarter way—without annoying your visitors!
This tool offers multiple on-site message campaign types besides popups: sticky bars, sidemessages, full screens, gamification messages, surveys, and multistep popups.
Over 300 pre-made templates
OptiMonk is one of the best Justuno alternatives because it has more than 300 pre-built templates in its extensive library, which are optimized for various use cases that cover the whole customer journey. And all the templates are mobile-friendly.
Check out some of the available templates below:
Drag and drop builder
Once you’ve chosen a template for your popup, you can easily customize it to match your website design in just a few clicks. Some of the customization options in OptiMonk’s drag and drop builder include:
- Size, layout, and position
- Opt-in form fields and copy
All the new elements you add are automatically optimized for mobile, but you can also hide elements on mobile, or edit your elements separately for mobile and desktop. These features will help ensure you’re converting as many leads as possible on every device!
Editing your popups is simple, and you won’t need any coding knowledge.
30+ intelligent targeting features and triggering options
Using OptiMonk’s many targeting and triggering features, you can tailor your messages toward different segments of website visitors based on their behavior. This will help you display the right message to the right visitor at just the right time.
OptiMonk’s exit-intent technology allows you to save abandoning visitors with a secondary offer, but you can also time your message or target inactive users.
The advanced targeting rules allow you to use all sorts of customer data, including country, URL targeting, cart value, and more.
With all these advanced options, you’ll be able to personalize your messages—which means you’ll improve the overall user experience and boost conversions.
Other tools & features:
- Ecommerce-specific features: Like dynamic product recommendations, auto-generated coupon codes, auto-redeem function, and Shopify-specific targeting options.
- It won’t slow down your website: OptiMonk popups load after your website, so they won’t interfere with the Largest Contentful Paint (LCP). This is one of the most important metrics in Web Vitals (an initiative by Google that delivers guidance for quality signals that indicate a “great” site experience).
- Google, AdBlock & GDPR safe: OptiMonk campaigns are fully GDPR compliant and Google friendly, so you and your customers are safe and secure.
- Detailed analytics & insights: Get in-depth, actionable insights into how your campaigns are performing and why.
- 30+ email, CMS, and ecommerce integrations: Take advantage of the easy integration process with popular solutions like MailChimp, Klaviyo, and HubSpot.
- A/B testing: Test alternative versions of your messages to find out which increases conversions the most.
Free, or from $29/month.
OptinMonster is a conversion optimization toolkit that helps online stores convert their website traffic into subscribers and customers.
- Drag and drop form builder: Customize all your lead capture form details with their easy-to-use drag and drop builder.
- Multiple types of lead forms: Choose between classic popups, floating bars, fullscreen overlays, and slide-ins.
- Page-level targeting: Hyper-segment your target audience with OptinMonster’s targeting and segmentation rules.
Sleeknote is a popup builder that also allows you to create forms, sidebars, slide-ins, and gamification messages.
- A/B Testing: A/B test different headlines, images, and copy to discover what leads to the highest-converting campaigns.
- Customizable templates: Create beautiful, eye-catching optin forms that match the look and feel of your website.
From €62/month. 7-day free trial.
Privy is an ecommerce marketing platform that has several conversion tools to build your list and send email marketing emails and texts from one place.
- Cart abandonment popups: Using exit-intent popups, you can capture leads from website visitors who were just about to abandon their carts.
- Customizable email templates: Choose from a variety of lead generation templates, including templates designed for seasonal events.
Free, or from $45/month.
Sumo is an email capture tool designed to help you grow your subscriber list and increase sales. You can set up and activate Sumo’s forms without any coding skills.
- Fully customizable design: Create popup windows that look however you like using their drag and drop editor.
- Email campaigns: Use Sumo’s email marketing software to easily improve your marketing automation.
Free, or $49/month.
Picreel is an exit popup software that helps keep more potential customers in your sales funnel by capturing their contact information just before they leave your website.
- 100+ pre-built popup templates: Their lead capture tool allows you to create lead generation forms based on over 100 built-in templates.
- A/B testing: Test different forms to find out which is most successful at capturing email addresses.
- 300+ integrations: Including popular email marketing services like MailChimp and Klaviyo, as well as CRMs like HubSpot.
Poptin helps ecommerce websites create engaging popups and convert visitors into subscribers without any coding skills.
- Embedded forms: Collect website leads with embedded forms and integrate easily.
- Autoresponder: Send your new subscribers a coupon code or a welcome email at the exact moment they subscribe.
Free, or from $25/month.
Wishpond offers several online marketing solutions in addition to their email capture tool, including tools for building landing pages, websites, and payment processing.
- Triggering options: Choose whether your popups appear based on entry, exit, or scroll triggers.
- A suite of tools: Take advantage of Wishpond’s other tools for ecommerce.
Speak with a Wishpond specialist for details.
MailChimp is an all-in-one platform for marketing, automation & email marketing that also allows you to grow your email list with basic lead generation software.
- Forms: Add a customizable form to your site’s sidebar, footer, or anywhere you’d like.
- Customer Journeys: Create personalized, automated marketing workflows for each of your customers.
Free or from $11/month, depending on the number of contacts you have.
Like MailChimp, Klaviyo is another marketing automation platform for email marketing and SMS that comes with some built-in features for lead generation.
- Access email marketing services: Run your list-building efforts and marketing campaigns through a single platform for convenience.
- List building contact forms: Start growing your email list with pre-built optin forms.
- Create different types of contact forms: Choose between embedded forms, multi-step forms, and popups.
Free or from $35/month, depending on the number of contacts you have.
Popups are ideal for sending highly effective, personalized messages to your getting your website visitors.
By delivering the right messages to the right visitors at the right time, you’ll be able to send your engagement and conversion rates through the roof.
But to do it right, you need a tool that’s as user friendly as it is powerful, which is why popular solution Justuno isn’t always the best choice.
So what’s the best Justuno alternative?
While all of the options reviewed above are worthy contenders, we think OptiMonk is the all-around best Justuno alternative in 2022.
Other conversion-boosting tools like Picreel and MailChimp can help you create effective popups with very little effort, but they offer limited options and functionality. OptiMonk is free and packed with tons of advanced features that are incredibly easy to use for both beginners and experienced popup users.
Ready to get started? Create a free account, choose one of our 300+ popup templates and check out how easy it can be to create a stunning popup.